Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sharing something new



This morning I woke up and thought that it has been a while since I posted, and I wanted to share something new. Luckily for me today is Wednesday and one of the best days of the week in the library for new things. If you are not already familiar, I would like to introduce you to Wowbrary. Wowbrary is a service the library subscribes to that share the new materials that have been added to our collection each week. Wowbrary can be found in our online library catalog, by clicking the tab at the top that says "What's new this week?" When in Wowbrary, you will see our new materials with full-colored covers and you have the option to get more information or click on a link to borrow. The borrow link takes you to our catalog where you can put a hold on the item. Don't forget to check out what's new each Wednesday!

Happy Listening,
Julie in AV

No comments: